- Actively implements innovative treatment methods.
- Biggest Clinic in Essen.
- Offers a large variety of medical services in different medical fields.
Alfred Krupp Hospital is at the leading edge of innovative medicine and is one of the largest medical institutions in Essen. Consists of two medical facilities with over 900 beds, employing about 2 050 employees. Alfried Krupp - is one of the leading clinics in emergency medical care in North Rhein Westphalen. It offers a wide range of top medical services on a very high level. What makes it a clinic of national scale.
Alfried Krupp - is academical Hospital of Duisburg-Essen university, which contains more than 18 medical clinics together with a dozen of certificated medical centers. Clinic is considered to be one of the best medical Institutions in germany according to the ranking of Focus Magazine in 2014.
- Ranked among the best German clinics in the treatment of oncology.
- Professor, Ph.D. Hans Johan Wilke is one of the world's leading experts in the field of oncology - author of internationally recognized methods and textbooks on oncology.
- Specializes in 10 main areas of medicine: gastroenterology, urology, uronkology, diagnostic and interventional radiology, hematology, oncology, and general and minimally invasive surgery.
Essen-Mitte Clinic is a part of the Academic Hospital of Duisburg-Essen University and includes Miners Hospital in Essen-Huttrop and Evangelical Clinic of “Huessy Stiftung” Foundation. There are 10 departments in medical center of Essen-Mitte that covers such areas as: gastroenterology, urology, uronkology, diagnostic and interventional radiology, hematology, oncology, and general and minimally invasive surgery.
Particular attention is paid to the clinical treatment of malignant tumors: Oncology Center is considered one of the best in Germany, and provides assistance to approximately 3,000 inpatient and 11,000 outpatients per year. It is chaired by prof., Ph.D. Hans Johan Wilke, one of the world's leading experts in the field.
- One of the leading German clinics in the treatment of cardiovascular and oncological diseases.
- A multidisciplinary medical center with 27 medical departments.
- Advanced department of Transplantation, which meets the highest standards of surgical treatment of a large numbers of oncological diseases.
Was founded in 1905 as a municipal hospital, and received its status of university hospital in 1963. Since than Essen University Hospital is closely working with medical faculty of Duisburg-Essen University. What allows the use of the most advanced treatment methods. There are around 165 000 outpatients and 50 000 inpatients receiving a qualified treatment each year.
Being a multidisciplinary medical institution consisting of 27 medical departments, the main specialisation of the clinic remains the same for many years: treatment of cardiovascular disease, oncology and the transplantation of liver, pancreas and kidney. Specialists skilled in hepatobiliary surgery pay special attention to the initial treatment of liver cancer, bile duct cancer, tumors in pancreas and intestine, including metastatic tumors.
Top 100: The clinic or hospital is ranked among the top 100 hospitals in Germany according to the annual ranking by "Focus Gesundheit" magazine
Good Location: the clinic or hospital is located within one hour drive from the capital or regional city centre
This clinic or hospital specialises in your medical condition
Quick Response: the clinic or hospital provides a customised price estimate within 2 working days
Multilingual medical staff
approx. Clinic prices/costs